header3

Establishment and Goals

The Ferdinand-Möller-Stiftung was established in 1995 by Angelika Fessler-Möller (1919-2002) and Wolfgang Wittrock (born in 1947) in memory of the art dealer Ferdinand Möller (1882-1956) and his merits in establishing and saving expressionist art.
The foundation sponsors research in the field of expressionism as well as on Nazi art and cultural policies, and supports the documentation of art removed from German museums in 1937 as ‘degenerate’.

Board of management: Wolfgang Wittrock, his deputy Dr. Oskar Matzel.

Board of trustees: Frank Däberitz, Prof. Dr. Carl-Heinz Heuer, Dr. Ulrich Luckhardt and Prof. Dr. Walther Stützle.


A scholarly advisory committee consisting of Dr. Eugen Blume, Prof. Dr. Uwe M. Schneede, Prof. Dr. Carla Schulz-Hoffmann, and Prof. Dr. Armin Zweite, supported the Ferdinand-Möller-Stiftung in the start-up phase.

The foundation’s archive – Archiv der Ferdinand-Möller-Stiftung – was donated in 1984 by Angelika Fessler-Möller to Berlinische Galerie.

If you would like to support the Ferdinand-Möller-Stiftung, we would gladly accept endowment contributions.

 

Contact:

Wolfgang Wittrock

Ferdinand-Möller-Stiftung
Am Karlsbad 15
10785 Berlin

Please contact us only in writing:
wittrock@wittrock-art.de